Family Pet Care
Are you a busy professional or just a family in need of some additional help with your favorite pet? If the answer is yes, we can help!
Our Pet Pal Sitters are available to:
- Provide fresh water and feeding as instructed.
- Clean-up litter box(es) as needed.
- Administer pet meds as instructed
- Walk and play with your dog(s) allowing for potty time and social interaction.
- Provide a customized service plan to meet your families’ pet care needs.
In-Home Pet Care Services
Full-Time Pet Care
Weekly 30 minute visits are available, twice per day, 5 to 7 days per week. A discounted rate will be arranged with clients who make long-term care arrangements.
Part-Time Pet Care
Weekly 30 minute visits are available, twice per day, 3 to 4 days per week. A discounted rate will be arranged with clients who make long-term care arrangements.
Over-Night Pet Sitting
Pet Pal Sitters will make sure that your pet is cared for by following his or her usual routine while you are away. This will consist of one 12 hour stay overnight (usually 8 PM to 8 AM) at your home for up to 2 dogs or up to 3 cats.
Got a new puppy but you don’t have the time to provide the necessary routine for potty training and special attention? Don’t worry! A trained Pet Pal Sitter will customize a feeding, exercise, and training schedule just for your new puppy.
The benefits of puppy care visits include:
- A routine feeding and potty schedule that your family can manage.
- Teaching your puppy commands through positive reinforcement.
- A daily exercise regime and social interaction to keep your puppy fit while burning off that excess “puppy energy”.
Pet Taxi Service
Don’t have the time to take off from work for your pet’s upcoming Vet appointment? A Pet Pal Sitter is prepared to transport your pet(s) to and from vet appointments, kennels, daycare, groomers or other locations upon request.