Attention Sitter Applicants:
In order to join our team, candidates must meet the following qualifications in addition to our outlined Application, Interview & Screening Process (REVIEW HERE).
Sitter applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or GED.
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience in the areas of child care, pet care, and/or companion care for elderly or disabled citizens with verifiable references.
- Have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and proof of current vehicle insurance.
- Have a current First Aid & CPR certification (or acquire it before starting the position) through the American Red Cross or another certification program.
- Submit to a national criminal background check. All applicants must download, sign, and email the “National Criminal Background Check Submission Form” to: email@example.com. (DOWNLOAD FORM HERE)